Updates and Announcements
Monday, March 30, 10:00am – 10:30am ~ Monday Meditation with Rev. Sara (meets weekly). Meeting ID: 982 807 5151
Wednesday, April 1, 11:00am – 12:00pm ~ Restorative Yoga with Mark Zimmerer (meets weekly). Meeting ID: 982 807 5151
Wednesday, April 1, 6:00pm – 6:15pm ~ Family Dinner Time Blessing Meeting ID: 747 640 2862
Thursday, April 2, 7:00pm – 8:00pm Small ~ Group Check-in and sharing with Mary Beth. Meeting ID: 982 807 5151
Friday, April 3, 9:00am – 10:00am ~ Morning Coffee (or tea) and Chat with Rev. Sara. Meeting ID: 982 807 5151
Saturday, April 4, 3:00pm – 4:00pm ~ Children & Family Fun Time with Gem. Meeting ID: 747 640 2862
Sunday, April 5, 10:00am ~ All Community Worship Annual Giving Drive Kick-Off with special guest speaker, Dr. Dan Prinzing of the Wassmuth Center for Human Rights. Meeting ID: 982 807 5151
How to Use Zoom
Here are what we hope are some simple instructions for using zoom.
1) Download the zoom application onto you computer, tablet, or phone. https://zoom.us/download
2) You do not need to create an account, but if you do, it is free.
3) You can join our BUUF Worship “Meeting” in two ways:
- If the application has been downloaded you can click the ID we sent in the earlier email. There are also multiple links on the homepage of our website (including the graphic that says worship is online).
- If you open your zoom application, you can click the “Join a Meeting” button and enter our BUUF meeting ID (the 7 digit number associated with each gathering. We now have two zoom rooms. Double check the meeting ID in the list above.
4) Follow to prompts to connect your audio and video. On Sunday when you join our worship “meeting” we will automatically mute all participants (it helps ease background noise).
If you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoom also has some online tutorials!https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206618765-Zoom-Video-Tutorials?_ga=2.61904938.72306904.1584203519-1835334442.1584203519