Social Justice Statements and Resolutions
These are social justice statements and resolutions.
These are the social justice statements signed by the Social Justice Council
- June 27, 2018, This statement was signed by UU’s from Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Twin Falls, Boise and Moscow and delivered to the Idaho congressional delegation. Ratification of the Condemnation of Family Separation at the U.S./Mexico Border
Resolutions that have been passed by a congregational vote are in Passed, those that have not been put to the congregation are in Pending. Resolutions that are being considered by the Social Justice Council are in Under Consideration.
- January 11, 2022, Social Justice Resolution to Defend and Advocate with Transgender, Nonbinary, and Intersex Communities
- December 8, 2019, Dismantling Racisim
- December 8, 2019, Supporting Immigrants, Refugees and Asylum Seekers
- January 2019, Healthcare For All
- January 2019, Responding to Climate Change
- May 20, 2018, Resolution on Gun Safety
- May 21, 2017, Resolved, the Boise Unitarian Universalist Fellowship is in agreement with the UUA/UUSC Declaration of Conscience and will become signers of the declaration.
- May 21, 2017, Resolved, the Boise Unitarian Universalist Fellowship supports the vision and goals of the Interfaith Equality Coalition and wishes to become a member of the coalition and to work together to bring equality, justice and dignity to all people through witness, education and advocacy.